- 1 CSA bag (about 1 to 1.5 lb) of "Chilli pepper" rock fish
- 1 bunch of green scallion, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp roasted sesame oil
- a sprinkling of chinese chilli pepper hot sauce
- fine ground high quality salt
- Roast the sesame and macadamia nuts in a pan with the semame oil.
- Mix all ingredients but the salt together.
- Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
- Optional: make some rice while you wait.
- Serve equal parts poke and rice, sprinkled with the salt.